2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Counting Down to Vacation

I've been absent for the last week or so...It was a really rough week for me physically and emotionally last week. Battling some inner demons I guess. It really threw me off track - I didn't work out one time last week and I ate horribly. Of course, the scale didn't lie this morning either. Well, I'm working on all this. I'm disappointed with myself for not being where I wanted to be by vacation, but it's time to move on.

I spent this weekend trying to get ready for vacation. Why does it always seem to sneak up on me and cause me to have to rush the whole week before I go. I spent a good portion of Saturday in the backyard cleaning up - silly me didn't think I'd be out there very long, but it was pretty much all day and I have the sunburn on my back to prove it. Man is my back sore!

I still have a lot of things to get done this week to get ready to go. Usually, I'd already be packed, have most of the housework done, etc...This time not even close. Going to be some late nights this week getting everything done that's for sure.

This week is going to be run and walk whatever distance in whatever time I want. No watching the Garmin for pacing and distance for me. I don't want to over do anything on the exercise front with all the cleaning I need to do at night. This morning was a nice 2mi run and it did feel good to get out there and just go.

Hope everyone is ready for September because it's here!!!!

2 comments:

Richard said...

We all deserve some time off now and then, and our bodies need the time off, too. Have some fun on your time off!

DebWDW said...

It's good to take a break from routine exercising every now and then, and you're certainly going to do a lot of walking at WDW! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels