2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1 Month To Go...To WDW That Is

I am getting so excited now...I have one month left until I go to Walt Disney World for two whole weeks. I am so ready!

It's been crazy busy at work and the atmosphere is not getting any better...Lots of bad news comes along quite often these days. I'm just holding out as long as I can and hopefully this will either work out.

I feel like I'm only giving my exercise half my heart...Doing okay with the strength training portion, but slacking big time on the running...It could be a mental block, work stress, heat or a combination of all those things, but I know I need to get back in gear. At least I'm still doing something.

I need to crack down on my eating too. I seem to be stress eating...While I'm not necessarily eating bad things, I'm eating too much. Hopefully, I can get that back on track too!

Hope everyone is having a good August...Just keep swimming :)!

4 comments:

Matt said...

You're training will get better. We all have moments like that. But it doesn't matter... YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Chris said...

Two weeks, wow! That's great! Our trip this year of 10 days will be our longest.

I hear ya on the eating and lack of miles...that has been me through June and the first half of July. The good news is that all of the past training helped my body readjust quickly once I picked up my miles. You've got the tools and drive, so you'll be fine :-)

Stay cool out there!

Princess Fee said...

Wow you're going to have an AMAZING time!!! I expect lots of photos and/or trip reports when you're back! :D

And I think that if you're keeping up with the strength training, that's fantastic. It's just as important as cardio. But I understand - I find it hard to keep up the ST but do more cardio. It's trying to get a balance, right? BUT something is BETTER than nothing!!! :D

Rae! said...

I wish I could go.. can't ..:( I understand about the training too. I am there. And that is cool they are putting in the camera in the goody bag.
I am trying to figure out how to strap a video camera to me.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels