2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince this morning. While I could critique it, pick it apart and name all the things they didn't put in the movie - I won't. Why? Because I really enjoyed the film. I think the pacing was good, the trio are growing as actors and played off each other very well, the effects were good and overall it had a lot of humor.

If you've read the books or liked the other movies - go see it. If you want the back story and more detail and haven't read the books - give them a try, they'll suck you in to the story!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

It looks good. Did you get a new frig?? How have you been?? Here sore and sore and well sore. I know we are no where near as hot as you.

Richard said...

Glad to hear a good movie report, plus I heard your question answered on the WDW Today podcast (or at least I think it was that one).
Keep moving forward with your training!

Rae! said...

Hey !!! How are you doing?? Here not bad. Just checking in. When is your next race??
Did you get out the door??

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels