2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. Don't do anything stupid and be cautious if you end up driving anywhere.

So, June is over and July is in full swing. I managed to get miles in every single day in June - that was quite an accomplishment for me. I ended up running/walking 90.54 miles total in June - WOW, that's a lot of miles...

This week I've really been taking it easy. It's been very hot and humid (for AZ) and I've just felt a need to let my body get a little rest. I'll be hitting it hard again starting next week. I definitely need to lose more weight and get my mileage back up to where it should be.

I only have a couple of months until WDW and I am so ready to go!

Well, I'm going to take my dogs to the dog park this morning so they can have some fun. It's been too hot to take them out walking/running so hopefully they'll have fun getting in the water at the dog park.

This afternoon I'll be going to the theater to see Wicked! Loved the show last time I saw it, but I had a bad seat, this time I have a really good seat and it should be a great show!

Enjoy your barbecues, fireworks shows, families or just taking it easy today!

3 comments:

Richard said...

I hope you have a great Independence Day as well!!

Rae! said...

Hi Amanda, Happy 4th!!! Mr. Boog our dog went to hid first duathlon and he did great and all the kids came over to pet him.
I hope you have a great weekend and When are you going to be in the World??

DebWDW said...

Congrats on the 100% in June -- I know how hard that is to do! And how was Wicked? I really need to go see that show sometime.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels