2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thanks All

Thanks for all the supportive comments. Today was better - although still stressful for me because I had to do a training for China....I'm not a trainer.

My boss is pretending things didn't happen. That could mean that everything I said went right in one ear and out the other or it'll be thrown back in my face at a later date to be determined....Nice attitude I have huh?

For the record, I never give less than my best at work, even when I'm ticked off. I was in at 6:10am and didn't leave until 8pm today...Crazy, but the work has to get done and I need the paycheck.

So, for now I'm going to let it be and see what happens. Still think I'll polish up my resume though ;)!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hang in there, time will pass and things will get better. :-)

Nothing worse than trying to train people half way around the world... Did you at least get to do it on your time? Typically we have to schedule our meetings with Japan/China/Australia in our eveing (EST)...gotta love it.

Princess Fee said...

I am only just catching up on a lot of my blogs - so sorry to hear how stresed you have been at work... I really hope that you are feeling much better now and look after yourself!!! :)

Rae! said...

I hope you start feeling better. Work stress is nasty.

DebWDW said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I can sympathize, as things are not that easy here in the Detroit area either. I think we could all use some extra TLC from Team Voice!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels