2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

I went to the local scuba shop today and signed up for my Open Water Certification classes. I start next weekend....

Why, you ask...

Because I am going to do the Epcot Dive Quest program when I'm at WDW in September...Well, I guess that depends on if I pass my certification dives.

This is something I've wanted to do since the first time I saw diver's in The Living Seas at Epcot back in 1991...and now, I think I'm going to get to do it!

I'll let you know how my homework goes, then the classes, then the pool dives and finally my open water dives at one of our local lakes!

1 comments:

Richard said...

I'd like to learn to SCUBA dive some day. I really hope you enjoy it--and the EPCOT Dive Quest program, too. I'll be waiting for that blog post about it.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels