2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sometimes Lazy Just Feels Good

I can't say that I feel very active this week. I just feel tired and stressed out and my mileage has certainly suffered for it. In fact, today I didn't even work out. Just tired all the way to my bones.

I think I will be back on track next week. I just really want to get my SCUBA certification and then things will settle down a little bit and I can get back out running. I am really afraid of being too tired this weekend to do well in my open water dives. It's silly since Sunday didn't bother me too much, but it'll be two days this time and I can see myself being very tired. Especially since I have to be at the lake by 6am and it's a two hour drive...Ugh!

I've at least kept up with my strength training and I'm going to try to get some miles in tomorrow. Sometimes I just have to let my body decide if I can do it and this week it's been - nope, not gonna happen :)!

3 comments:

Princess Fee said...

Get some rest! Make sure that you don't overdo it but also don't fall behind. We all have days/weeks where we just struggle...but at least you have the SCUBA course to look forward to at the weekend! Keep Moving Forward!!!!

Chris said...

I hear ya on the rest thing. There definitely is a line where things can be overdone. On the flip side, sometimes when I keep going it actually keeps my energy levels up...weird... Just make sure you're getting enough sleep. :-) It'll all work itself out. Can't wait to hear how the open water dives go.

Richard said...

Everyone needs some rest. Take a break and don't worry about it. There's always time later to run.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels