2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quick Update

I just got in from my long run. 7 miles at 11:20 per mile. Man did it feel good today. I felt so good that on my last mile I ran right under a 9 minute mile....I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but it was sure fun to feel a little speed today!

This week has been a rough work out week. My legs have been completely trashed, but apparently it is making a huge difference in my running so I'm going to keep going.

An update to Pat's Run - they did put me in the correct division...Unfortunately, they missed quite a few people so instead of 2nd, I ended up in 15th place. I am still very happy with those results and I still feel that it was a great run so I'm not upset at all...It just means I have to keep working and getting faster. One of these days I'll find a nice small race and hopefully I'll actually be able to place. I guess it just gives me something to keep working for :)!

Well, I'm going to go to my niece's today - we're going to take her daughter swimming for the first time. She's almost 8 months old so this should be a lot of fun!

I hope to start my 2007 Trip report soon. I'm anxious to share some of the fun things I did on that trip!

4 comments:

Richard said...

I hope you enjoyed taking your neice swimming.
When you find that small race where you win that award one day, then can you help me do the same?

Matt said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for your comments over on my blog! I'm going to add your blog to my "list".

Congrats on the 9 minute mile! Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon. Heck, I'd be happy just to have the 11 minute one!

Rae! said...

Wow!!! You are getting faster. I am so proud of you. I hope you have fun swimming!

Chris said...

7 miles, I'm jealous! :-) Enjoy the pool, it's one thing I'm looking forward to pretty soon...opening our pool. Just called our "pool people" (not to be confused with Pod People) and they're coming out mid May. It's getting hotter here, but not Zona hot yet (although it's 90 today...weird..).

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels