2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

D23 Up Screening

Special D23 Members-Only Screening of Disney·Pixar's Up - Head down to the historic El Capitan Theatre to see an all-new live stage show, featuring singing, dancing and all your favorite characters!

The above is straight from the D23 site. Now, how cool is that. To see up early and - wait a minute....What is this all-new live stage show? I thought Up was a new movie....That's interesting.

The D23 FanFare shows that it will be a screening at 12:01am at the El Capitan.

Now either way - how do you feel about this announcement?

I'm guessing that those that didn't sign up for D23 are saying see - that's why I didn't join or something like that.

Those that did sign up are probably either super excited because they live close enough to go or are like me and totally disappointed because they were hoping for something local to attend.

I joined just to see, but I have to say if they don't come up with more benefits I can't say that I'll re-join next year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Well...I'm in the "too lazy (or busy) to sign up for D23" category. My wife and I talked about it, but haven't had a chance to speak about it since. So we're probably just going to check out the feedback from people like yourself that did subscribe and figure it out next year. :-)

Contrary to Wall Streets worries around "UP", I'm pretty excited for this one. Not sure why, but have a feeling it'll be something special.

Richard said...

I was one of the "not too excited by D23 crowd. I don't really buy the reasoning that the cost of membership is almost paid for by the magazine cost, as I don't beleive the magazine subscription is worth that much per issue, and believe me when I say my wife is surprised when I can pass up buying anything Disney.

I am looking forward to UP, I also believe it may be something special, and people will always go to a theater for a really special movie.

Amanda said...

I super excited to see UP as well. From the trailers I've seen I am really looking forward to this one. I think it may turn out to be one of my favorites!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels