2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, April 10, 2009

2008 Minnie Marathon Weekend Race Pictures

Photobucket
Go Red for Women 5K finisher's
Photobucket
Headed out of Hollywood Studios
Photobucket
Yeah, my first long distance race
Photobucket
15K Finisher Photo

This was a great experience and because I had so much fun running this race I signed up for the 2009 Princess Half Marathon before I even left Walt Disney World. This of course led me to register for the 2008 Disneyland Half Marathon since I'd need the practice :)! What can I say? I guess this race started my addiction for longer races. You can check some of my older entries for trip reports for those two half marathons.

I have to say that I'm training for 2010 WDW Half Marathon and even though that's what I've registered for, I have this strong desire to do a full marathon. Guess I'm motivated for 2011 already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels