2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, March 20, 2009

What Would You Like To Know?

I have been enjoying posting my recent trip reports and I hope you've enjoyed reading them. It's so fun to let people know of all the fun things you can do at the Disney Parks.

As I get ready to continue blogging I am left to wonder what you'd like me to blog about. I can continue the comprehensive trip reports if you're interested, or I can go to mini reports on the different things I've done.

I have trip reports from 1991 all the way through 2007 that I haven't shared yet and I've done quite a few interesting things during those trips. I will be more than happy to share the full experience, but I thought you might be tired of my endless rambling.

Some of the things I was thinking about doing mini reports on include:
  • Resorts (I've stayed at few and could report on my experiences, thoughts)
  • Dining (I've done quite a bit of dining and would be happy to share my experiences at the different restaurants)
  • Tours (I've been lucky enough to do quite a few tours and would be happy to share what I thought)
  • Attractions (Okay, I'd just be sharing my opinions here)
  • Other Parks/Experiences (I try to do Sea World and Discovery Cove when I can and I've visited Universal Studios)

So, leave me a comment and let me know what you'd like to see - full trip reports or mini reports on the specifics I listed above.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Blog about anything you want. I do. :)

Steph said...

I'll read whatever you write. Do whatever is best for you, although I will say I am a fan of the big reports..but I understand that takes lots of time.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels