2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Hours Until I Leave for WDW

It's 9:30pm here in Arizona and I have a shuttle coming to pick me up at 3:20am....Yikes! I am just about ready. I just need to finish packing up my carry on and last few items for the suitcase.

I can't believe tomorrow I'll be in Walt Disney World getting ready for another Half Marathon. It still amazes me that I've been running for two years and have stuck with it. I think one of the things that excites me most about this particular race is the fact that I've joined Team Voice. It is so nice to have people who understand when you've had a bad run or how happy you can be to travel to a race. Thanks to everyone at Team Voice for your support!!!

Well, I know this was a short post, but I really have to finish packing so I can try to get a little bit of sleep before I leave.

I'll try to post from Walt Disney World and I'm sure I'll be sending updates to Twitter so follow me there (there's a link on the right hand side of the blog page).

1 comments:

DebWDW said...

Ouch, I hate early morning flights! Hopefully you can rest when you finally arrive. I'll see you on Twitter!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels