2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Week To Go...

I cannot believe it is only one week before I leave for the Princess Half Marathon! Of course, I did realize that I'll have to leave my house at 3:30am on Thursday to make it to the airport on time. Who booked that flight? Well, I did want to get there as early as I could.

So, over the last couple of days I've developed a killer cold. I was hoping it was just allergies, but no I'm feeling it good today. Time to go get some medicine and get over this so I can run my best for my second half marathon.

Okay, so I would love, love, love to break 2 hours and 30 minutes this time. Now, reality check time...I am still running on a leg with a stress fracture and now I have this silly cold. Revised goal - to run as far as my legs will carry me and then walk really fast the rest of the time :)!

In reality, I've learned to run for the love of running and not to be so concerned with my times that I break down my body. I really just want to finish happy and healthy without being swept - that will be magical for me.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Amand!

Thanks for the welcome to Team Voice! I'm still catching up on your blog but wanted to wish you luck on the Princess Half. Take it easy on those legs and have a safe and happy trip!

DebWDW said...

Excellent attitude! I can't to hear how you and the other Team Voicers too! Be sure and post once you recover!

Rae! said...

I hope you feel better. Vitamin c is good and yogurt with probiotics helps too.
stanggirl022003@yahoo.com e-mail me and I will send you my cell

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels