2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

14 Days to Princess Half Marathon

I cannot believe the Princess Half Marathon is only two weeks away! I've been a bit sick this week, but other than that I feel pretty ready to run this Half Marathon.

Here's what I'm planning for this short, but monumental trip:
Thursday, March 5th
Fly in to Orlando
Check in to Polynesian (so excited, I haven't stayed there since 2000)
Evening at Magic Kingdom

Friday, March 6th
Expo/Packet Pickup
Afternoon/Evening at Epcot

Saturday, March 7th
Royal Family 5K
Animal Kingdom (leave early to rest)

Sunday, March 8th
Princess Half Marathon
Blizzard Beach (maybe a few laps in the lazy river)
Hollywood Studios - Happily Ever After Party

Monday, March 9th
Fly home - already wish I could stay longer

I'm very excited to run through the castle and through Epcot. The view is sure to be so much better than my normal runs.

I hope to see some of you at the race, it's sure to be fabulous.

1 comments:

Rae! said...

I know only 2 weeks to go!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels