2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walt Disney World Website

I know that a lot of people have complained about the Walt Disney World website over the years and I can understand some of those complaints, but what do you think of the new changes?

I was just out looking at the calendar to see what the hours are going to be for my upcoming trip in March. Much to my surprise the calendar has changed. The changes aren't too bad, but it takes a little getting used to.

You can now see up to ten days from the date you enter and all the parks show up on one page. This is a good change as you don't have to flip from park to park. It's bad because it takes too long to load and if you're going for more than ten days you'll have to search twice.

Another great thing is that the Extra Magic hours show up so it's very easy to see when they are and at which park.

As I was looking around I have to say that some of the changes are quite nice. It seems that they are finally trying to make things easier to find. Tours now have pages for each tour and dining has been revamped as well. There are lots of nice pictures and better descriptions. I think people might also find it easier to navigate.

Overall, I like the changes they've made. How do you feel about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels