2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Trip Reports Are About to Begin

I was going to do my trip reports from oldest to newest, but I've decided to switch it up a bit. Since the Princess Half Marathon is quickly approaching, I thought it would be much more fun to start with my last trip which was my first Half Marathon at Disneyland in 2008. Then I'll move to my Minnie Marathon Weekend experience which was in May 2008.

I hope I can share some information that will help others interested in running a Disney race as well as providing some park information at the same time.



1 comments:

Rae! said...

WE did the Minnie last year it was a blast!! That was my second Disney race. And longest before the half.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels