2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Marathon Weekend

GOOD LUCK MARATHONERS!!!!

Marathon weekend is fast approaching and I want to personally wish all of you good luck. For the first timers - stay strong, stay positive and have fun! There's nothing better than the feeling of finishing a race and to do it in Walt Disney World is even better!

I have to wait until March to do my next half marathon, but my heart and cheers will be with you all while you work on completing you race.

I hope to give this half marathon a try next year, in fact, I'm hoping to go for a coast to coast medal next year!

For those that are interested the 2010 Walt Disney World Marathon/Half Marathon/Goofy Challenge registration begins on Monday, January 12, 2009. I know I'll be hitting the site first thing in the morning - right after I finish my Monday morning run!

Again - GOOD LUCK and please come by and share your stories!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

Hi there I am Rae and Jeff sent me your link. I did my first half. I had so much fun!!! And I will be back for the Princess Half too. So are a couple other Team Voicers.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels