2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What to Expect

I hope to start blogging soon, but I've been trying to figure out exactly what I want to say and do with this blog.

I didn't start out as a solo traveller. In fact, I used to travel to Disney with my family, but now it's just me. I think I'll start from my first trip to Walt Disney World and work my up to my latest solo trips. Prior to going solo I travelled with family members that used wheelchairs and electric scooters so I can shed a little light on the wonders of Disney with the disabled as well.

I'm going to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences. I hope to detail the rides I've experiences, the restaurants I've dined at and the resorts I've stayed at.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I would love to share with others that enjoy Disney too. I don't plan on sugar coating everything - if there was something I didn't like I'll let you know.

I also like some of the other local attractions and I will do my best to highlight these too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels