2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

As New Year approaches here in Arizona I was thinking about all the things to come in 2009.

Here are some of my plans for 2009:

Walt Disney World Plans
March 5-9 visit Walt Disney World for the inaugural Princess 1/2 Marathon
September 5-19 visit Walt Disney World purely for pleasure

Health Plans
Lose the weight I've regained since my last 1/2 Marathon
Gain strength
Increase running endurance

Home Plans
Install new flooring
Finish painting inside/outside
Get more rock for front and back yards

Some of these plans are a bit ambitious, but I have a year to do them right?

What are some of your plans? I'm looking forward to seeing what others are interested in doing.

Have a safe, happy, healthy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels